HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
OUR STUDIO IS ENCOMPASSED BY ALL THINGS MOVEMENT. OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. WE BELIEVE OUR STRONGEST ASSET IS HAVING A TEAM OF KNOWLEDGEABLE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WHO CAN BAND TOGETHER TO GIVE YOU UNIQUE AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES IN A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT.
Pain and dysfunction aren’t an option.
The support you need to make every day your day.
Sculpt your mind and body
Relax, Renew, Revive
A healthy lifestyle starts with a healthy you.
Fitness is not a destination, it’s a way of life
NEW TO OUR STUDIO? COME CHECK US OUT!
INTRO GROUP PILATES OFFER:
5 GROUP PILATES CLASSES FOR $50
INTRO STUDIO PILATES OFFER:
5 STUDIO PILATES CLASSES FOR $200
We are based in Moonee Ponds, just 5kms from the Melbourne CBD. Find us right near the Moonee Ponds Junction.
712 Mt. Alexander Road Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Physio & Pilates in Moonee Ponds
Movement holds the key to living your best life. Getting in the best shape, in both body and mind, requires more than exercise. To reach your goals, you need to learn to fully understand your body; to rebuild, repair, stretch, strengthen and move. + Read More
Our focus on the many components of movement is based on years of research and countless client success stories. Movement improves your overall health, and we offer the specialist expertise, advice, classes and private consultations to help you live a life of greater vitality.
The Experts in Movement
At Kinetic Physio & Pilates Moonee Ponds, our studio has the ability to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent all in the one place. We offer a team of experts in physiotherapy, pilates, strength training, massage and dietetics all under the one roof, providing you with access to all the knowledge and help you need to build a better you.
Physiotherapy Moonee Ponds
Here at Kinetic Physio Moonee Ponds, we offer a unique, in-depth approach unlike anything you have ever experienced from any Moonee Ponds physiotherapy clinic or physio Essendon wide. We go above and beyond to deliver a clear diagnosis and management for your pain, injury or condition.
Your physiotherapy consultation starts with a verbal assessment where we will speak with you to understand the history and impact of your condition, treatments undertaken and current management practices. We will then perform a physical assessment to deepen our understanding and determine the root cause of your issue.
We’ll then advise on the most appropriate treatment to alleviate the symptoms of your condition and restore your health. We provide a full treatment plan, including recommended treatment and treatment frequency, strengthening/stretching exercises, requirement of other health services and other relevant recommendations.
The qualified team at our Moonee Ponds physiotherapy centre treat a wide range of conditions including back pain, neck pain, sporting injuries, injury rehabilitation, chronic pain, post-surgery rehab, pre and post-natal pain and injury management.
Pilates Essendon Moonee Ponds
Pilates has a critical role to play in strengthening and bettering your movement. To truly reap the benefits of exercise, to increase your vitality, to increase atheletic performance also, to improve recovery from injury and to perform to your best ability in sports, Pilates is practice of exercise you must consider.
At Kinetic Pilates Essendon, your Pilates journey starts with an initial 1:1 assessment with one of our expert instructors. During this assessment, your instructor will seek to gain an understanding of your history and what you want to achieve through Pilates. We then take you through an assessment to observe your movement patterns and imbalances in order to develop your program.
Depending on your level of experience, we recommend two pathways, doing another 1:1 session or attending a semi-private class. We teach both clinical and reformer pilates techniques, fitting the right exercises to your weaknesses based on your assessment, whatever is the best fit for your needs and abilities. Here at Kinetic, we have built a solid reputation as the leading studio for reformer pilates and clinical pilates Essendon wide.
Strength Training, Massage, Dietetics & More
Our highly knowledgeable and capable team also provide a range of additional services to accelerate your movement and improve your overall health. We offer 30-minute, 45-minute and 60-minute strength and fitness training, working around your schedule to help you reach your specific goals. Strength training can bring remarkable results for both your physical and mental health and guided by our personal trainers, you will gain great confidence in your techniques and in the gym add improved performance.
Kinetic also offers remedial massage to relieve your stress, in body and mind, to assist with injury management, control pain and aid rehabilitation. To solidify our full health offering, we also have in-house dieticians who can work with you to nail down your nutrition, designing a programme to power your health goals.
Exemplary Physio In Moonee Ponds
At Kinetic Physio and Pilates, you will find the anatomical and physiological expertise to determine exactly what is keeping you from achieving your physical goals. You will also discover the breadth and depth of services we offer to target and eradicate your pain, stiffness or discomfort.
Physical Treatment With Guaranteed Results
Our unique, evidence-led approach to fitness and physical stability sets us apart from every other clinic. From assessment and diagnosis to conditioning and regime management we accompany you through every step of your journey towards greater physical health.
We pride ourselves on our friendly service and treat each client with the utmost respect and care. We understand the close relationship between emotional and physical well-being. That is why we take your comfort very seriously. Just like a positive work environment improves productivity a positive exercise environment helps to enhance therapeutic results.
Unparalleled Client Services
To complement our full suite of physical rehabilitative therapies Kinetic Physio and Pilates also boasts a whole host of other benefits such as:
- Digital management - through the Kinetic Physio and Pilates app you can manage and monitor every part of your fitness plan, book appointments and receive loyalty rewards. Managing your personal fitness and health is now easier than ever.
- Contractual freedom - we offer no lock-in contracts. You are completely free to leave anytime you like with no risk of incurring any added cost. You can also pause your membership at any stage and resume at a time that suits you. We also offer one off packs to be bought as packs of 5, 10, 15 and 20.
- Health and well-being updates - we write frequent blog posts featuring informative research articles on improving and maintaining a healthy home and work life. We understand that good mental and physical health is a process rather than a one-time achievement. That is why we equip our clients with a strong understanding of best practices and educate them on the latest exercise and well-being strategies.
- Professional accreditation - all of our physiotherapists, Pilates instructors, massage therapists and health professionals are fully certified. Every member of our team is carefully selected to bring something new to our operation and improve the quality and scope of treatment we offer.
- Introductory benefits - we offer special discounts on first-time group physio and group Pilates New beginnings can be daunting, particularly when they concern exercise. That is why we make it affordable and easy for new clients to experience our services. There has never been a better time to sample the benefits of physio or Pilates.
- Health insurance - we accept all major health insurance providers. You can also claim your health insurance directly for all casual appointments. Now you can enjoy peace of mind and enjoy greater health.
Rediscover Your Full Potential With Kinetic
Your physical health is essential to your daily well-being and to your future quality of life. At Kinetic we provide unrivalled rehabilitation and conditioning therapies including the very best pilates in Moonee Ponds. So why not stop by and arrange an assessment with us? We promise you will be amazed at what we can help you achieve.- Read Less