WHAT IS STRENGTH & FITNESS TRAINING?
Strength training incorporates the use of resistance to induce muscular contraction in order to build strength, anaerobic endurance and size of the skeletal muscle. Fitness training is described as any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. Our strength and fitness training is tailored to each individual in order to reach their goals safely and quickly.
BUILD STRONGER, LEANER AND BIGGER MUSCLE.
COMBINE YOUR STRENGTH TRAINING WITH FITNESS TRAINING.
There are many benefits that overlap with each of these styles including;
· Increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
· Weight management
· Increased resting metabolism (rate at which calories burn when resting)
· Better balance co-ordination, agility, balance and spatial awareness
· Improved heart and lung function
· Increased aerobic fitness
· Increased physical confidence
· Increased energy levels (elevates levels of endorphins)
· Decreased risk of developing chronic illness
· Improved brain health and sleep
· Improved self-esteem
STRENGTH TRAINING PROTECTS BONE HEALTH AND MUSCLE MASS
At the age of 30, you start to lose 3 to 5 percent of lean muscle mass per year. Research has shown that just 30 minutes twice a week of high intensity resistance training was shown to improve functional performance and well as bone density.
FEEL CONFIDENT, TRAIN HARD.
We know you’re busy, that’s why we give you flexible training options
We offer 30-minute, 45-minute and 60-minute options to help you maintain flexibility with your busy schedule.
Check out our membership options
Our memberships give you more for less. To help you meet the recommended training guidelines, we offer you the option to train more for less.
Please consult with your GP or medical specialist before engaging in physical exercise to ensure you are not at risk of any medical complications.